Friday, February 1, 2008

About

Tweet This Post

Wife, Mother, Daughter
Author, Speaker, Columnist
Sister, Friend

The idea for the column for parents came about while researching my latest book Living Happily Ever After with Your Daughter Today (expected release: 2009).

Whenever I would make new discoveries, I would email all the "too busy" moms in my life to give them short, succinct tips on a wide variety of topics pertaining to their children. They told me the information helped them and could help other moms just like them.

The light bulb went off! Hope you enjoy the column.

I love comments and feedback. And...more importantly...I love ideas for upcoming columns. If you want someone to research and then write about a topic that is concerning you, let me know!

P.S. If you want to pre-order the book, I'll be happy to send you notification. Please send an email! Write pre-order in the subject line.